Regent College is a co-educational primary school (K-6) located in Victoria Park, Perth and is focused on providing a Christian milieu for learning.
WHO WE ARE
Regent College aims to provide a Christ-centred, inquiry focused learning environment, in which childhood is to be enjoyed and celebrated, and where students develop a life-long love of learning. At Regent, we strive for a reputation in the community as a school known for its academic excellence and use of innovative teaching practices, where belonging, wellbeing and growth prepare students for their ongoing, educational and faith journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The OSHC Coordinator/Nominated Supervisor will be the person with the responsibility of the day-to-day management of Outside School Hours Care and will:
- Ensure Salt & Light OSHC is operated in compliance with the National Law, the National Regulations and the National Quality Standard
- Assist with communication between Salt & Light OSHC and the regulatory authority
- Be willing to accept the role of Nominated Supervisor under the Education and Care Services National Law Application Bill 2010 and Education and Care Services National Regulations
KEY TO THE ROLE
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and caring and have:
- Demonstrates initiative and can work independently
- Excellent communication skills and capacity to work collaboratively
- A creative and caring approach
- Ability to develop strong and supportive relationships with students, families and the wider community
- Confidence in sharing their Christian faith within the Salt & Light OSHC community
HOW TO APPLY
Visit our website: www.regentcollege.wa.edu.au/careers/current-vacancies/ to download an Application Form and Selection Criteria
Applications must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4:00pm Monday, 25th October 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.