Northside Christian College seeks to employ Reception Staff.
Northside Christian College is a small school with big ambitions for each student. The College is set in a tertiary education precinct in the City of Whittlesea in Bundoora, Victoria. Northside provides engaging learning opportunities for students from Prep through to Year 12 with the mission to “Transform lives through Christ and the wonder of learning.” We provide an innovative learning framework within a safe and supportive Christian environment.
Reception Staff report directly to the Office Manager and will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience in fast paced environment such as a school, medical centre or hospitality services environment;
- Mature attitude demonstrated in the ability to remain calm under pressure and to work alongside a variety of people;
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, work in a team and manage complex competing deadlines while displaying high quality customer service;
- Experience with Google Calendar, Microsoft Word suite of programs and database programs;
- Hold a current Employee WWCC and Level 2 First Aid qualification;
- In order to be considered for the role, applicants must demonstrate a commitment to the Christian faith, in addition to the mission, ethos and values of the College.
- The ability to speak Mandarin will be advantageous
Please visit www.ncc.vic.edu.au/index.php?id=49 to access a non-teaching staff application form. Applications must include a cover letter addressing the required skills and experience, resume and College application form for non-teaching staff. Application submitted without the correct form will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 21st January 2019 at 10am with interviews held on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
Northside Christian College is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process. Applicants should be aware that we carry out working with children, police records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.