Chinchilla Christian College (QLD) is an independent, co-educational school from Prep - Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015, Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries network of Colleges.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chinchilla Christian College is currently seeking a permanent, full time Primary Teacher to commence in January 2021.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Have a current Christian church leader as a referee
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications
- Be able to be registered in Queensland
- Support the College's vision, aims and values
- Be innovative and enthusiastic with a passion for curriculum
- Contribute to co-curricular activities
- Have effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Be experienced in promoting effective student welfare and behaviour management
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to effectively prioritise
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective, including teaching Biblical Studies
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Teacher Employment Application form, which can be downloaded from the College website:
Please also review the Information about applying for employment fact sheet found on the employment page of our website.
Applications for this position close on Friday 6 November.
Please send your completed Teacher Employment Application to:
88 Oak Street
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413