Dale Christian School (WA) has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified and innovative Christian Primary School Teacher. Applicants should be well-qualified with demonstrated experience, and excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills. The applicant needs to be available for Term 1, 2021.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Provide a current Pastors Reference.
- Be familiar with the National Curriculum.
- Be registered with the Teachers Registration Board WA.
- Have a Primary Education Qualification.
- Have a current valid Working with Childrens Check and Police Clearance.
All applicants must complete an Application Form and address Selection Criteria to be considered for this position. A job description, Selection Criteria and Application Form is available from our website: http://www.dalecs.wa.edu.au/about-us/employment
Applications close at 4pm in 27 August 2020. All required documents must be submitted in writing either by email to email@example.com or posted/hand delivered to the school.
All candidates are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of the recruitment process at DCS.