SUNRISE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL PARADISE SA
FULL TIME PRIMARY TEACHER
Commencing Term 1 2021
MORE THAN ONE POSITION AVAILABLE
Are you passionate about Christian education and investing into the growth and development of the next generation? If you would like to further your teaching career within a Christian context, then working for Sunrise Christian School may be perfect for you.
Applications are invited for a full time junior primary teacher and a full time upper primary teacher at Sunrise Christian School Paradise commencing 25th January 2021. These are replacement positions.
Sunrise Christian School Paradise is an ELC-6, coeducational school that aims to provide training in Godly character and academics from a Biblical perspective. Sunrise Christian School Paradise is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools.
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement. Please include your current pastor as one of your referees
- Have a clear understanding of Christian Education principles and a desire to teach Christ in all areas
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY 23rd OCTOBER 2020
Applications must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/ )
You can submit your application
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Angela:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 8465 6032