PREP to YR 2 TEACHER POSITION – Full Time or Part Time
Charlotte Mason College is a selective Christian Classical Liberal Arts school (P-12), where the emphasis is on training the loves of the children towards goodness, truth and beauty.
A suitable teacher for this position must be fit and enthusiastic, and comfortable with using music, song, dance, games and hands-on activities to engage young learners. Ideally, they would have a love of nature and the outdoors.
Having a personal Christian faith is essential as the children’s spiritual life will be nurtured through spiritual mentoring, stories, teaching, habit-training, worship and prayer.
Essential qualities include:
- appropriate teaching qualifications, registration, and experience (Prep to Yr 2)
- a passion and contagious enthusiasm for all of life
- a deep love for Jesus Christ and readiness to share their faith with the children
- promotes traditional family values and Christian character
- is healthy and energetic, and willing to engage students in alternative learning environments (such as creative, theatrical, outdoors, or practical learning).
- have a positive 'can-do' attitude
To apply for this position, please send a full CV with details of 3 confidential referees (i. Church minister; ii. Colleague; iii. Past employer) to firstname.lastname@example.org