Penrith Christian School, NSW
WHO WE ARE
Penrith Christian School, currently in its 40th year of operation, is a vibrant Christian community providing an exciting and innovative learning environment for over 800 Preschool – Year 12 students, inclusive of an Early Learning Centre at Orchard Hills.
Penrith Creative Academy, as an initiative of Penrith Christian School, was established in 2018 to provide quality tuition in a variety of instruments and dance.
We are seeking applications for the role of Academy Coordinator to manage the Academy approximately four hours per week on a casual basis. We would prefer someone who has the flexibility to work additional hours should the Academy expand its services. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, however this is not essential.
The role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Handling all Academy enquiries by phone and email
- Liaising with parents, teachers, students and school staff
- Production of enrolment procedures and documentation
- Scheduling classes
- Coordinating the structure of group classes
- Arranging an annual performance
- Collaborating with the Head of Creative and Performing Arts to strategise the Academy’s development, future courses and structure
- Interviewing prospective teachers and ensuring they have the necessary approvals such as Working with Children Check, insurance and ABN
- Processing credit card or cash payments
- Coordinating marketing requirements and vacancy advertisements with staff and contractors
- Current Working With Children Check approval number for paid employment
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised
- Highly motivated, reliable and with a flexible attitude
- An active Christian faith and current church involvement
- Experience in a similar role
- Child Protection training relevant to an educational setting
- Demonstrated capacity to work alone as well as part of a team
Applications close 4.00pm Thursday 2 April 2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Only Applicants who complete the official School application form will be considered. Visit the PCS website www.pcs.nsw.edu.au/news/employment to download the Employment Application form. Please email your completed application and certified supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.