Website Penrith Christian School
Penrith Christian School, NSW
Join our team as a casual Early Learning Educator – two different roles.
WHO WE ARE:
Penrith Christian School is a vibrant Christian learning community in its 40th year of providing excellence in education. Located in Orchard Hills, conveniently adjacent to the M4 motorway, the school serves the families of students from ELC to Year 12 on one expansive campus.
Our Early Learning Centre has an excellent reputation in our community for providing high quality, inclusive education and care. We offer a high staff-to-child ratio and are rated as ‘exceeding national quality standard’. Our Centre is open 48 weeks of the year and operates from 6.30am to 6.00pm.
- We are seeking applications from experienced Early Learning Educators, who are committed Christians and active in their local church, to join our team as a casual employee in the role of Inclusion Support Educator.You will play an integral role working within the classrooms, alongside the educating team and led by the Early Learning Teacher, displaying a passion for the importance of play in a child’s development.This casual role has been created under the Government’s Inclusion Support Program for our students that require additional support. We have approval for funding for this casual role to the end of the year while ever the students are attending our Centre.Your hours will be 8.30am to 3.30pm preferably five days per week however we will consider four days for the right candidate. The rate of pay for this casual role is $23 per hour gross plus superannuation.
- We are also seeking Early Childhood Educators with qualifications ranging from Certificate III through to working towards or Degree qualified to be added to our casual staff list within our Early Childhood Service. The rate of pay is significantly higher than the ISP role above and the Early Childhood Award.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or Certificate III currently enrolled in Diploma course)
- Current Working With Children Check approval number
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, as well as Child Protection qualifications
- An active Christian faith and current church involvement
- A person of integrity with the ability to act as a positive role model and example of Christ’s love to children, families and colleagues
- Understanding of both the National Quality Framework and The Early Years Learning Framework
- Collaborative, innovative and effective Educator practices
- Excellent personal presentation
- A demonstrated capacity to work as a team member with other Educators and Early Childhood teachers responsible for the room
- Highly motivated, reliable and a flexible attitude
- Strong time management skills
On offer is a range of benefits including:
- Access to copious resources and facilities as part of a Preschool to Year 12 school and Imagine Nations Church community
- Excellent teaching technologies
- Experienced team of education professionals
- Potential for ongoing permanent employment in the future
Applications close 4.00pm Friday 18 June 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit the PCS website www.pcs.nsw.edu.au/news/employment to download the Employment Application form. Please email your completed application and certified supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants who complete the official Employment Application form will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.