Website Penrith Christian School
Penrith Christian School (NSW) is a vibrant Christian learning community in its 40th year of providing excellence in education. Located in Orchard Hills, conveniently adjacent to the M4 motorway, the school serves the families of students from ELC to Year 12 on one expansive campus.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for casual relief teaching in both our primary and secondary years. You will teach in a caring and supportive work environment with excellent facilities, and will quickly find a community who values your contribution and expertise.
Successful applicants will:
- have the capacity to work as a team member in cross-curricular contexts
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- be flexible and reliable
- be energised by working in an innovative and dynamic environment
- be committed to excellence in the classroom
Recent graduates with appropriate references and professional teaching reports will be also be considered.
Applicants are required to:
- have current NESA accreditation
- have a current Working With Children Check approval
- an active Christian faith and current church attendance
- provide at least two referees, one of which should be from their local church
How to apply:
Applicants must complete the official School Employment Application to be considered. Please visit the PCS website pcs.nsw.edu.au/news/employment to print and complete the Employment Application form. Please email your completed application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.