Website Penrith Christian School
Penrith Christian School (NSW) is a well established and vibrant Christian community in its 40th year of providing an exciting and innovative learning environment for over 800 P-12 students at Orchard Hills.
We are seeking applications from committed Christian teachers, active in their local church, to join our casual list.
Ideally you will have the following capabilities:
· capacity to work as a team member particularly in cross-curricular contexts
· excellent oral and written communication skills
· flexibility, and interest in working in an innovative and dynamic environment
Recent graduates with appropriate references and Practice Teaching reports will be considered.
Mandatory requirements include:
· NESA accreditation
· a current Working With Children Check approval number
· an active Christian faith and current church involvement with referees
How to apply:
Only applicants who complete the official School Employment Application will be considered. Please visit the PCS website pcs.nsw.edu.au/news/employment to print and complete the Employment Application form. Please email your completed application and supporting documents to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.