Website Penrith Christian School
Penrith Christian School (NSW) is a well-established and vibrant Christian community, providing an exciting and innovative learning environment for 800 Preschool – Year 12 students, inclusive of an Early Childhood Centre registered for 50 students per day, in our 21st Century Learning Facility at Orchard Hills.
Our Early Childhood Centre has an excellent reputation in our community for providing high quality, inclusive education and care. We offer a high staff-to-child ratio and are rated as ‘exceeding national quality standard’. Our Centre is open 48 weeks of the year and operates from 6.30am to 6.00pm.
We are seeking Casual Early Childhood Educators, with qualifications ranging from Certificate III through to working towards or Degree qualified, to be added to our Casual Staff List within our Early Childhood Service.
The ideal people will be Christian Educators with a passion for Early Childhood Education.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Able to work Long Day Care hours (early or late shifts), 48 weeks per year
- Current Working With Children Check approval number
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, as well as Child Protection qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of both the National Quality Framework and The Early Years Learning Framework
- Ability to work within a team, including sharing responsibility for observing and planning for children, as well as engaging in reflective practice
- Highly motivated, reliable and a flexible attitude
- Hourly rate significantly above the Early Childhood Award
- Access to copious resources and facilities as part of a Preschool to Year 12 school and Imagine Nations Church community
- Excellent teaching technologies
- Experienced team of educational professionals
- Potential for ongoing permanent employment in the future.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit the PCS website www.pcs.nsw.edu.au/news/employment to download the Employment Application form. Please email your completed application and certified supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants who complete the official School Application form will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.