The successful applicants will:
- Be a committed Christian actively involved in their local church
- Be committed to the principles of Christian Schooling, subscribe to the School’s Statement of Faith, and actively support the Purpose and Strategic Intentions of the school
- Have (or be able to obtain prior to commencement) appropriate Working with Children’s Check clearances and able to operate in a child safe policy framework
- Be able to give practical support to a quality teaching environment based on distinct Christian perspectives
- Actively support an environment where students are developed physically, academically, spiritually and socially
- Be well organised and able to function as a member of a team
- Have an understanding of the needs of curriculum in the Science and Visual Arts faculties
- Have successfully completed a Certificate III – Lab Skills (or equivalent), or be willing to complete in their first year of employment in this role
- Be prepared to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the school
Maitland Christian School is a 500 student co-educational Independent Day School for Prep to Year 12. As a ministry of the Metford Community Baptist Church it is aligned with Christian Schools Australia and holds full membership with the Association of Independent Schools NSW.
Information packs including position description and application forms are available from Chris Boyce by emailing email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 2 January 2019.