Website Oxley Christian College
Oxley Christian College, VIC
If you have a passion for Christian education in a supportive workplace culture, and can actively engage wholeheartedly in the school’s expression of faith and its faith practices, we encourage you to apply.
We are seeking a well presented, highly motivated professional to join our ICT Services team.
About the role
The Level 2 Systems Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administration ICT systems in support of Level 1 Service Desk officers and Level 3 Senior Systems Administrator to ensure peak performance and maximum uptime is achieved across the organisation’s environment.
As a member of the close knit ICT team on campus, the role reports to the ICT Services Manager.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide 2nd level IT support for Network Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure, and ICT Systems.
- Resolve incidents and problems associated with back end infrastructure via email, remote, phone and face to face to a predominantly Windows environment.
- Microsoft 365, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure AD, Group Policy, Intune administration.
- Administer the company VOIP telephony, WIFI, Security and CCTV system.
- Assist users with report and dashboard design and management to yield meaningful metrics.
- Work collaboratively with Level 1, Level 3 support, internal stakeholders and users to translate business requests into business requirements.
- Liaise with Developers / Technical Solutions and Design consultants / companies to ensure that the technical solution achieves the desired outcome.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- ITIL qualifications or proven experience.
- Proven experience working within virtualised environments.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with Office 365 Admin across SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams, etc.
- Experience with PABX and VOIP telephony infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Strong skills in managing Windows Server, Active Directory and Citrix Environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues.
- Ability to provide step by step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organisation.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
To be considered for this role, please complete the brief Non-Teaching Employment Application Form found on https://www.oxley.vic.edu.au/employment/ and submit with your cover letter and resume by email.
Closing date is extended to Sunday, 21 November 2021
In accordance with the Health Officer’s Directions, mandatory COVID-19 vaccination is required for all staff. We are constantly closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.
Please note: In accordance with the ethos of the College, the College will comply with the requirements of the Child Safe Standards as initiated by Ministerial Order 870 issued by the Victorian Minister of Education in 2015.
To apply for this job please visit www.oxley.vic.edu.au.