OSHC Casual Relief Worker
Part Time Casual Position
SUNRISE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL WHYALLA
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you passionate about Christian education and investing into the growth and development of the next generation? Does the flexibility of part time casual work suit you? Becoming a casual relief worker at Sunrise Christian School Whyalla OSHC may be the perfect job for you.
Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is an ELC-7, nondenominational, coeducational school that aims to provide training in Godly character and academics from a biblical perspective.
This is a casual relief position with variable hours, commencing as soon as possible. This position will include vacation care work.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified (minimum diploma)
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement
- Meet individual student needs within the spiritual, educational, care & recreational philosophy of the programme
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an excellent professional and interpersonal relationship with students and families
- Possess a good level of computer and administration skills
- Provide a satisfactory Child Related Employment Screen or be willing to obtain one
Applications must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/ )
You can submit your application
- Via email to email@example.com
- Via post to the Sunrise head office
For further information, please contact Angela:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8465 6032