Website Olivet Christian College
Olivet Christian College is a private, non denominational school
Olivet Christian College (VIC) is an independent school situated in central Victoria.
Catering for students from Foundation to Year 10, Olivet Christian College seeks to provide excellence in education within a caring Christian community and to prepare our young people for a personally and professionally fulfilling life. About the role We are looking for an experienced, high performing Administrator/ Business Manager to support the Principal in our small country school.
The Administrator/ Business Manager will provide high-level analytic and executive support to the Principal and the Executive body of the school. The successful applicant will work on the gathering of relevant data and analysis to support the College with all governance issues to help shape and deliver on initiatives.
In addition, together with the Principal, manage and distribute important information to students and families and manage the Reckon finance program. This is a full-time position with a requirement to work some weeks over the school term breaks.
What you bring
- Substantial experience in an administrative role with experience providing complex administrative support.
- Demonstrated initiative in completing tasks to tight deadlines and the flexibility to handle constantly changing priorities and unexpected demands. Exceptional organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate, partner and build effective and professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Professionalism of the highest standard and outstanding personal presentation. Demonstrated capacity to maintain discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters.
- Advanced computer skills and excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as the capacity to learn and use in-house database systems. Similar experience in a high performing independent school is desirable.
For further information and copy of a position description please visit: https://www.olivet.vic.edu.au All staff are required to be vaccinated in accordance with the State Government Health directions.
Olivet Christian College has a zero tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children’s wellbeing and protecting children from abuse. Ministerial Order 870 requires Olivet Christian College to implement child safety standards and to accommodate and take the needs of all children (including but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, children with disabilities, and children who are vulnerable) into account when creating a child safe environment. The incumbent of this role must comply with Olivet Christian College’s child safety policies and related policies and procedures (including the Code of Conduct), upholding the overarching principles and values set out and conducting themselves in accordance with the commitment to take all reasonable steps to promote the safety of children.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.