Do you have a passion for administration? Are you interested in working in a school environment? Sunrise Christian School Naracoorte is looking for a highly organised, compassionate and caring person to fill the key administrative role in the school.
Sunrise Christian School Naracoorte is a part of the Adelaide Christian Schools (ACS) community of schools. In Australia, these include Sunrise Christian School Fullarton, Sunrise Christian School Paradise, Sunrise Christian School Morphett Vale, Sunrise Christian School Marion, Sunrise Christian School Naracoorte, Sunrise Christian School Whyalla, Sunrise Christian School Early Learning Centres, Temple Christian College, and Discovery Christian College. Internationally our schools are Sunrise Bethel Christian School in PNG and Faith Christian School in the USA. Our schools offer academic excellence in a faith-based setting with teachers dedicated to meeting the needs of their students to ensure they are able to reach their full potential.
The Office Manager is responsible for the administration of the school under the direction of the Principal. They will provide a service of excellence to the school community as well as first aid to the students. Working 37.5 hours a week for 43 weeks of the year, the position will commence mid Term 1 2019.
- Be a committed Christian and in active fellowship of a local church
- Demonstrate proven administration skills in a similar role
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal, conflict resolution and communication skills
- Able to prioritise, demonstrate initiative and take a proactive and flexible approach to tasks
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Be proficient in the use of Word and other administrative computer programs
- Possess a current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Possess a current Senior First Aid qualification or be willing to obtain one
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY 25th JANUARY 2019
Applications must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/)
You can submit your application:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Angela:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 8465 6032