Website Norwest Christian College
Building Purposeful Lives
Part Time (0.6FTE)
Commencing as soon as practicable
Norwest Christian College (NSW) is an independent, co-educational P-12 school located in the growing north-west sector of Sydney. With the mission of Building Purposeful Lives; loving God, pursuing our purpose, and building our capacity, our community is focused upon facilitating great learning, serving others, and ensuring that each young person experiences loving and caring relationships in a supportive pastoral environment.
The College is currently seeking to appoint an experienced and energetic School Uniform Shop Coordinator to join our team of committed professionals and support our College community with student uniform needs.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate at interview a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all inbound calls and visitors to the College, as well as general administrative duties. The following skills and experience are required:
- retail experience, particularly in inventory and stock management and POS systems (advantageous);
- a positive and enthusiastic demeanour;
- strong administration skills;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- courteous and respectable phone and email etiquette;
- strong Word and Excel skills;
- strong attention to detail and a spirit of excellence;
- the ability to manage and respond to enquiries and sales via multiple platforms in a timely manner;
- the ability to efficiently multitask and get the job done;
- the ability to facilitate uniform fittings with a warm, welcome, and compassionate manner;
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- a first aid qualification, or a willingness to acquire one.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be expected to provide a Working With Children Check clearance number or clearance letter.
Applications close Friday, 29 October 2021.
To apply, please visit the College website and click on the Apply link, which will take you through an online application process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.