Website Norwest Christian College
Building Purposeful Lives
Norwest Christian College, NSW
Two positions available:
- Full time (permanent); and,
- Term 1 full time Contract, with the possibility of an extension.
Norwest Christian College is an independent, co-educational P-12 school located in the growing north-west sector of Sydney. With the mission of Building Purposeful Lives; loving God, pursuing our purpose, and building our capacity, our community is focused upon facilitating great learning, serving others, and ensuring that each young person experiences loving and caring relationships in a supportive pastoral environment.
The College is currently seeking to appoint two full-time Learning Enrichment Educators to provide support for our students and teachers across K-12 as we grow young people of faith, character and purpose. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate at interview a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship, as well as the following skills and experience:
- Completion of formal tertiary education relevant to Learning Support and/or experience working with students to support their learning will be highly desired.
- Ability to form positive, professional relationships with students of any age across Kindergarten to Year 12;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate with teachers, families and other professionals to meet the needs of students;
- Good understanding of how children learn;
- A working knowledge of the Disability Standards for Education;
- Exceptional time management skills; and
- An innovative, flexible and enthusiastic nature.
Both positions are Monday to Friday, 8:15am-3:15pm, during term time only. One position is permanent and the other is temporary for Term 1, 2022, with the possibility of extension. Full and part time applicants are encouraged to apply.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be expected to provide a Working With Children Check clearance number or clearance letter, and must have the right to live and work in NSW.
Applications close on Friday, 1 October 2021
To apply, please visit the College’s career page and and click on Apply at the bottom of the advertisement, this will take you through an online application process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.