Website Nambucca Valley Christian Community School
Nambucca Valley Christian Community School, NSW
Commencing 17 January 2022
We are seeking a suitably qualified person to work as a financial administration assistant.
The position will be permanent part-time for 12-18 hours per week for 43 weeks of the year.
Main duties will include accounts receivable and accounts payable. Other financial or administration duties to assist the General Manager will also be required.
- Data entry and processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Budget tracking
- Compliance regulations
- Time management, accurancy and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to keep strict confidentiality
- Strong initiative and self-motivated
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A demonstrated commitment to Christ
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Xero or other accounting software
- Experience working in an educational environment
- Experience in the Not for Profit sector
- Tertiary qualifications in Bookkeeping or Accounting
Remuneration will be negotiated in accordance with the NSW Christian Schools General Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2020-2023 based on experience and qualifications.
To apply for this position:
1. Address the essential and desirable criteria in a letter of application.
2. Provide copies of qualifications.
3. Provide a reference from your current pastor/minister.
4. Provide an additional 2 other references preferably employment related.
Confidential applications to be addressed to the Principal, Mr Jeff Allen. Please submit an application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online through our website www.nvccs.nsw.edu.au
Please note only applications addressing the criteria and providing documentation as outlined in “to apply for this position” will be contacted.
Applicants will be required to undergo NSW Working With Children Check, identification verifications and referee checks.
Applications close: Friday 12 November 2021
Interviews hold on: Friday 19 November 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.