Website Nambucca Valley Christian Community School
Nambucca Valley Christian Community School, NSW
Teacher – Lower Primary K-2 Full-time
Commences January 2023
Nambucca Valley Christian Community School (NVCCS) is a growing Christian School on the Mid North Coast of NSW. NVCCS was established in 1991 and is a K-12 school.
We seek applications from committed Christian teachers who are passionate about Christian education, who subscribe to our Statement of Faith, and who would be keen to serve with us to bring glory to God through our School.
Commencing on 23 January 2023, we will have a full-time teaching position FTE 1.0.
The School is seeking a qualified and experienced lower primary teacher to join the school in 2023. The successful candidate will be an exceptional educator, highly motivated, to support NVCCS.
You will have experience maintaining and developing, learning and innovation, ensuring continued academic achievement, and inspiring, engaging, and valuing every student.
- A demonstrated commitment to Christ.
- Be willing to support the Christian ethos and values of the School.
- Subscribe to our Statement of Faith (available on our website).
- A commitment to the strategic direction of the school.
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and accreditation in NSW.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the lower primary curriculum.
- A willingness to teach a variety of subjects.
- A high standard of competency and proficiency as a classroom teacher.
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of all students to enhance student knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents.
- A demonstrated ability to work positively in a team.
- Proficient administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to utilise data to enhance students’ learning.
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Evidence of innovative classroom practices.
- A willingness to keep current with emerging educational developments.
Applicants will be required to undergo NSW Working with Children check, identification verifications & referee checks.
Remuneration will be negotiated and in accord with the current CSA rates taking into consideration the qualifications and experience of the applicant.
To apply for this position click here and submit the ‘Employment Expression of Interest’ form.
Applications close Wednesday 31 August 2022.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 7 September 2022.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.