Website Nambucca Valley Christian Community School
Nambucca Valley Christian Community School, NSW Director of Music Commences Term 1 2023 Nambucca Valley Christian Community School (NVCCS) is a growing Christian School on the Mid North Coast of NSW. NVCCS was established in 1991 and is a K-12 school. As a ministry of the Nambucca River Presbyterian Churches, we are seeking applications from committed Christian teachers who are passionate about Christian education; who subscribe to our Statement of Faith, and who would be keen to serve with us to bring glory to God through our School. Commencing on 23 January 2023, the school will have a full-time teaching position. Position Requirements The School is seeking a Director of Music teacher to join our school in 2023. The successful candidate will be an exceptional educator, who is highly motivated to support NVCCS to maintain and develop learning and innovation, ensure continued academic achievement and inspire, engage and value every student. Essential Criteria
- A demonstrated commitment to Christ.
- Be willing to support the Christian ethos and values of the School.
- Subscribe to our Statement of Faith (available on our website).
- A commitment to the strategic direction of the school.
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and accreditation in NSW.
- A high standard of competency and proficiency as a classroom teacher.
- Commitment to pedagogical progression, exhibiting strong skills in Music.
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of all students to enhance student knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents.
- A demonstrated ability to work positively in a team.
- Proficient administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to utilise data to enhance students’ learning.
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Successful teaching experience.
- A high standard of proficiency, competency and enthusiasm as a classroom teacher and head of department.
- Leading the department in developing and improving teaching and learning.
- Experience in teaching Music for Stages 4, 5 & 6.
- Experienced in leading ensembles/choir.
- Willingness to teach within another subject area.
- Knowledge of curriculum and the ability to deliver effective pedagogy in an innovative and engaging manner.
- Experienced in establishing priorities and goals for the department.
- Evidence of innovative classroom practices.
- A willingness to keep current with emerging educational developments.
Applicants will be required to undergo NSW Working with Children check, identification verifications & referee checks. Remuneration will be negotiated and will be in accord with the current CSA rates taking into consideration the qualifications and experience of the applicant. To apply for this position click here and submit the ‘Employment Expression of Interest’ form. Applications close Wednesday 24 August 2022 with interviews to be held on Wednesday 31 August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.