Website Mildura Christian College
That I May Bear Witness to the Truth
Mildura Christian College (VIC) is located in the beautifully sunny regional city of Mildura in north-west Victoria. Our city is on the banks of the Murray River surrounded by grapevines, orchards, and olive groves. We exist to support parents who seek to train their children to know and love God. We want to see our students grow in wisdom and wonder. We are a small but strong and committed Christian school community. We are seeking suitably qualified secondary teachers to join our teaching team (years 7-10). Roles are available in a variety of subject areas including HASS, English, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, and Technologies. Full-time ongoing positions are available for the right people. To start in 2021, however, time commitment, teaching areas, start date and scope of responsibilities are all negotiable. Applicants should have:
- a strong personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- a high standard of competency and proficiency as a classroom teacher
- demonstrated capacity in developing curriculum programs
- excellent knowledge and understanding of the Australian Curriculum
- capacity to work with a team and adapt to new learning methodologies
- a commitment to Christian and professional growth.
- a commitment to the safety, wellbeing, and personal flourishing of all students
- a commitment to personal excellence and professionalism
For a full job description contact the principal, Steve Tresize – firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 5024 5310. State the teaching area you are interested in. Mildura Christian College is a child safe school. All MCC staff are committed to the safety and protection of all of our students.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.