Website Mildura Christian College
That I May Bear Witness to the Truth
Mildura Christian College, VIC
This is a part-time position, 2-4 days per week (negotiable), during the school terms.
The successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities. This will include providing a professional reception environment including greeting visitors, answering telephones, assisting students, monitoring and actioning emails, maintaining student records, mail administration and distribution, and basic first aid.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to Christian Education
• Have a personal and active faith in Jesus Christ
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
• Have a genuine friendly, approachable and professional manner and presentation
• Be highly proficient in the online environment and in the use of computer technology
Certificate II or above in Business Administration or Management is highly desirable OR matching experience with a willingness to upgrade qualifications
A Working with Children Clearance and National Police Check is essential
Mildura Christian College is a Child Safe School. All employees and volunteers are required to comply with our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Applications must be made on the College’s Non-Teaching Staff Application Form available here.
For a full job description or further information please contact email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.