Launceston Christian School (TAS) is a co-educational independent K-12 Christian School which aims to provide a caring and stimulating environment for learning. The school is distinctively Christ centred and is committed to providing effective spiritual, emotional, physical and academic support for all its students.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed Christian professionals for the full-time position of Middle School Teacher at our School in 2021.
Working within a team of dedicated Middle School core teachers, the successful applicant will deliver engaging and complimentary curriculum in the following subject areas:
- Year 7 English, Maths, SOSE & Health
- Years 7 – 9 Design & Technology (Materials)
Bringing a Christian perspective to bear in all aspects of his/her work, the Teacher is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of each subject, making learning accessible and inclusive for different learning styles and abilities.
Relevant knowledge, skills and understanding of core subjects is essential, as is the ability to plan and teach from a Biblical worldview.
Applicants will need to be:
- Practicing Christians, actively involved in their local church and able to subscribe to the School’s Mission Statement and Educational Creed
- Registered with the Tasmanian Teachers Registration Board
- Registered with a current Working With Vulnerable People (Employment) Card
Commencement: 22nd January 2021
Application Closing Date: 16th October 2020
How to apply:
A Position Description and application pack can be downloaded from the school's website: www.lcs.tas.edu.au/employment
For further information, please contact our HR Coordinator, Liz Winter – email@example.com