Heathdale Christian College is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 35 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and enrolment base of 1,500 students in Kindergarten to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 6 (Melton), we continue to grow. Both sites are within easy access of each other and the Melbourne CBD.
Heathdale Christian College is currently recruiting a new position of Marketing & Communications to commence early in 2019.
This is an exciting new position created to support our newly developed Community Development Team. This position reports directly to the Community Development Manager.
- Permanent full time
- Exciting new opportunity
- Work in a caring and professional environment
The Marketing and Communications position is responsible for activities and tasks in relation to marketing and communications including production of school wide publication and communication materials.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate or have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Marketing / Public Relations / Communications)
- Experience in promotional activities and ability to source promotional opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillset
- Graphic design experience
- Solid organisational skills
- Initiative and flexibility
- Ability to relate to others
- Research skills
- Valid WWCC ‘E’ & Police Check
Position Close: 5pm, Wednesday 12 December 2018
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- cover letter
- resume and
- relevant application pack, includes position description, can downloaded via our website https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Submit completed applications to: email@example.com