Heathdale Christian College (VIC) has been partnering with parents through the provision of Christian Education for close to 40 years. This vibrant multi-campus Christian learning community desires all members of our community live out all that God has called them to be.
If you are someone who loves what they do, wants to continue to grow and improve, loves being part of a team that goal is to get the best outcomes for all, questions, reflects and inquisitive on how to fulfil your role, then we’d like to have the opportunity to meet you.
We have a number of positions available for 2021 due to the growth of students at both of our campuses including the beginning of Year 8 at our Melton campus.
Our Secondary school at the Melton campuses has the following positions available for 2021:
- Secondary Teacher (Maths & PE) - Permanent Full Time
These teaching positions are integral to the College, with ensuring that the core values and purpose of providing a Christ centered education is the fundamental focus for our students and community members.
To be successful in these positions:
The teacher will:
- Be innovative and has strong ability to teach Secondary students
- Has the ability to create a positive student culture for deep learning and teaching
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the College
You will need to demonstrate or have:
- Minimum Degree in Secondary Education with experience in the required subject area
- Valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Please refer to the relevant position description for further information.
Positions Close: 5pm, Thursday 22nd October 2020
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- cover letter
- resume and
- Teaching application pack can be located via our website https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Please submit completed applications to email@example.com
See what our Staff say about working at Heathdale Christian College... View Video