Website Livingstone Christian College
Where every child can flourish
Livingstone Christian Colleg (QLD) is a well-established co-educational Christian day school that caters for students from Prep to Year 12. Livingstone Christian College has a distinctly Christian ethos, which is reflected in the curriculum and the concern for the ‘whole child’.
The Head of School – Secondary reports directly to the Principal and:
- is responsible for all Secondary School activities and the timely management of same;
- has a vital role in improving educational outcomes;
- will develop and maintain quality of teaching and learning;
- will nurture positive relationships between students, teachers, the community and stakeholders;
- will influence and lead colleagues in enhancing student engagement, achievement, faith and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strength and depth of Christian commitment
- Suitable qualifications
- Demonstrated capacity to provide curriculum leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and Analytical skills
- Ability to manage human, financial and physical resources (excellent administration skills)
Applicants must be able to comply with mandatory vaccination requirements defined in the Chief Health Officer’s direction in December 2021.
An employment pack can be obtained from the Human Resources Office (email Gaylene Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Date: Thursday 26 May 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.