Trinity Christian School is seeking a caring person to assist teaching staff deliver specific education to students, in a manner that is God honouring and consistent with the school’s vision to provide a Christ-centred education in a learning community of Love, Nurture and Service.
Summary of position
This position has regular part-time hours across the school week. LSAs are not required to work during school holidays except for some Professional Learning (PL) in January each year. LSAs are responsible to the Principal through the Resource Team Leader and the Business Manager. The Principal determines the employment details, and day to day duties are negotiated with the Resource Team Leader.
1. Provide support and assistance to Junior School teaching staff as directed.
2. Provide learning support for student/s in the Junior School, both in class and one on one.
3. Be responsible to the Resource Team Leader.
4. Work in a team with teachers and other LSAs in the development, implementation and evaluation of Learning Support programs.
5. Attend staff meetings, PL conferences and devotions as required.
6. Participate in school activities requiring staff involvement.
7. Other duties as directed.
8. Contribute to a safe and healthy workplace by:
a. Following Work Health and Safety instructions and policies.
b. Reporting accidents and hazards.
c. Generally caring for own safety and that of others, including visitors, students, parents and volunteers that may possibly be affected by actions or inaction.
For more information or to apply for this position please go to: https://www.tcs.act.edu.au/employment/administration-support-positions-available