Heathdale Christian College is currently recruiting a new position of French Teacher to commence in 2019.
This is an exciting position to join our College in the Language other than English department. This position will teacher our students in Primary and lower Secondary at Werribee and Melton Campuses.
- Permanent part time (.6FTE)
- Professional Development is encouraged
- Work in a caring and professional environment
This position requires both Primary and Secondary Teachers to have the ability to effectively teach, engage and educate young people in the specialist areas of French. Our Christ-centred education is paramount to growing our vision of the College and providing a deep and rich learning experience for our students.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate or have:
- Minimum Degree in Education with experience in teaching Primary and/or Secondary Language of French
- Preferable completed AIM program for teaching French
- Valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Position Close: 5pm, Friday 18 January 2019
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- cover letter
- resume and
- relevant application pack, includes position description, can downloaded via our website https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Submit completed applications to: email@example.com