Website Lake Joondalup Baptist College
Lake Joondalup Baptist College, WA
We are an equal opportunity employer promoting leadership development, timely innovation, an inspiring work environment, professional development and workplace safety.
If you are supportive of the Christian ethos of the College, student engagement for learning, personal excellence and are community centred, we invite you to consider a career with us.
Lake Joondalup Baptist College seeks to appoint a passionate, committed and innovative Secondary French teacher for Years 7-10. The successful applicant will be a fluent and expert teacher in the French language, will inspire and teach students effectively and competently as part of a collaborative team.
This is a part time position (0.4FTE) and will commence on 19 July 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria
The successful applicant must have the capacity to build effective relationships with students, staff and parents to enhance student wellbeing and outcomes. Essential criteria for this role include:
- A committed Christian and an active member of a church;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including relationship building, community engagement and team building;
- Highly skilled classroom Teacher of French across Years 7-10, including effective use of technology in the classroom;
- Skilled and experience in developing, implementing and evaluating curriculum;
- Highly developed organisational skills with the proven ability to manage resources, work within budgets and prioritise to meet deadlines; and
- Genuine interest in and ability to build rapport with students of varying ages and backgrounds.
This position is only open to applicants who have the right to work in Australia.
How to apply: Please visit the employment section of our website www.ljbc.wa.edu.au
The Duty Statement for this position can be found under the link “Current Employment Opportunities” which details the duties of the position and the application process.
(Please ensure applications are submitted as outlined in the application process).
Applications close: 4pm, Monday 14 June 2021.
All applicants will receive a return email confirming that their application has been received. If you have not received this email within two days of sending your application, please contact the Human Resources Officer on 9300 7444.
Please note that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Lake Joondalup Baptist College is fully committed to the protection of children. The successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@ljbc.wa.edu.au.