Website Lake Joondalup Baptist College
Lake Joondalup Baptist College, WA
We are an equal opportunity employer promoting leadership development, timely innovation, an inspiring work environment, professional development and workplace safety.
If you are supportive of the Christian ethos of the College, student engagement for learning, personal excellence and are community centred, we invite you to consider a career with us.
Lake Joondalup Baptist College seeks to appoint a Maintenance Coordinator. This position works closely with the Property Services Coordinator (PSC) to manage the College’s buildings and grounds to ensure maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proactive measures are taken to ensure the standard of facilities are maintained at a high level. The Maintenance Coordinator will also be responsible for advice on WHS, environmental and safety considerations. The successful person will have a ‘hands-on’ approach and most likely have a background in a similar environment or building trade.
This position is full time and will commence September 2022.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Demonstrate initiative, be flexible and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- An alignment with the College’s ethos and values; acting with transparency, integrity and maintaining clear professional boundaries.
- An ability to work independently and with initiative.
- Strong communication skills to be able to understand and address maintenance needs.
- Have a high level of organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A ‘can-do’ type attitude and willingness to problem solve.
- Be self-motivated and a team player.
- A committed Christian and an active member of a church.
This position is only open to applicants who have the right to work in Australia.
How to apply: Please visit the employment section of our website https://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au/employment.php. The Duty Statement for this position can be found under “Current Employment Opportunities” which details the duties of the position and the application process.
(Please ensure applications are submitted as outlined in the Duty Statement).
Applications close: 4pm, Monday 22 August 2022
All applicants will receive a return email confirming that their application has been received. If you have not received this email within two days of sending your application, please contact the Human Resources Officer on 9300 7444.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Please note: In accordance with the ethos of the College, the College will comply with the requirements of the Child Safe Standards as initiated by the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations WA.
Lake Joondalup Baptist College is fully committed to the protection of children. The successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening.
To apply for this job email your details to Sharon.Harris@ljbc.wa.edu.au.