Website Lake Joondalup Baptist College
Lake Joondalup Baptist College, WA
We are an equal opportunity employer promoting leadership development, timely innovation, an inspiring work environment, professional development and workplace safety. If you are supportive of the Christian ethos of the College, student engagement for learning, personal excellence and are community centred, we invite you to consider a career with us. Lake Joondalup Baptist College seeks to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic teacher of Japanese for the Primary school.
The successful applicant will be responsible for teaching the Japanese language across Primary school years and have the qualifications and personal qualities needed to inspire and teach students effectively and competently as part of a collaborative team. This is a part time (0.6FTE) fixed term appointment for 2022, commencing in January.
Essential Selection Criteria The successful applicant must have the capacity to build effective relationships with students, staff and parents to enhance student wellbeing and outcomes. Essential criteria for this role include:
- A committed Christian and an active member of a church;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including relationship building, community engagement, and team building;
- Extensive knowledge of Japanese Primary Learning programs and practices;
- Highly developed administrative and organisational skills with the proven ability to manage resources, budgets and staff, and prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Genuine interest in and ability to build rapport with students of varying ages and backgrounds; and
- Understanding and experience in effective use of technology in the quality teaching and learning context.
This position is only open to applicants who have the right to work in Australia. How to apply: Please visit the employment section of our website http://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au.
The Duty Statement for this position can be found under “Current Employment Opportunities” which details the duties of the position and the application process. (Please ensure applications are submitted as outlined in the Duty Statement).
Applications close: 4pm, Friday 10 December 2021.
All applicants will receive a return email confirming that their application has been received. If you have not received this email within two days of sending your application, please contact the Human Resources Officer on 9300 7444.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Please note: In accordance with the ethos of the College, the College will comply with the requirements of the Child Safe Standards as initiated by the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations WA.
Lake Joondalup Baptist College is fully committed to the protection of children. The successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening. https://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au
To apply for this job email your details to Sharon.Harris@ljbc.wa.edu.au.