Website Kingdom Kids Early Learning Centre
NT Christian Schools exists to advance the Christian religion
At our Early Learning Centres, people matter and relationships are at the centre of all we do. We believe first and foremost in developing and maintaining caring, loving, Christ-like relationships with children and their families. We desire to foster a community of love, forgiveness, acceptance and equity; endeavouring to present learning experiences and environments which provide children with provocations to explore and seek truth and understanding for themselves.
What we offer
• A minimum of six weeks of annual leave
• Long Service Leave at five (5) years of continuous service (as opposed to the usual ten)
• 15 days per year of personal and carers leave
• Assistance with relocation to the NT
• All year round professional development.
• 80% discount for your own children – CCS eligible care.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Form relationships with children which are comforting and nurturing.
• Ensure that staff provide a supportive educational environment, developing and teaching curriculum.
• Ensure that the children are safe and adequately supervised at all times.
• Ensure that all staff are aware of children’s additional needs/requirements such as dietary restrictions, allergies, etc.
• Ensure a high standard of hygiene in compliance with procedures and policies.
• Administer first aid or medication in compliance with procedures and policies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.