Trinity Christian School
- Teach a class in Junior School.
- Be responsible to the Head of Junior School.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and learning by working as part of a team in the development, implementation and evaluation of the curriculum program for the appropriate Year level.
- Deliver curriculum that is inclusive and differentiated to the needs of students with a range of different learning styles and abilities.
- Be responsible for assessment of and reporting for students taught.
- Take an active role in the pastoral care of students in your class and work closely with the Curriculum and Wellbeing Coordinator to ensure all students are supported and nurtured in accordance with the school’s welfare policies.
- Attend all school functions, including staff meetings, devotions and yearly staff retreat.
- Participate in school activities requiring staff participation.
- Liaise closely with parents of pupils.
- Other duties as directed.
Please go to https://www.tcs.act.edu.au/employment/positions-available for more information. All application should include a cover letter, CV, statement address the selection criteria and a Trinity Application Form (available on website).
Start date: 23 July 2018