Dale Christian School (WA) has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified and innovative Christian Primary School Teacher. Applicants should be well-qualified with demonstrated experience, and excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills. Experience in Inclusive Education leadership will be seriously considered. The start will be agreed upon and can commence Term 4, 2020.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Have proven training and/or experience in the area of Inclusive Education.
- Provide a current Pastors Reference.
- Be familiar with the National Curriculum.
- Be registered with the Teachers Registration Board WA.
- Have a Primary Education Qualification.
- Have a current valid Working with Childrens Check and Police Clearance.
All applicants must complete an Application Form and address Selection Criteria to be considered for this position. A job description, Selection Criteria and Application Form is available from our website: http://www.dalecs.wa.edu.au/about-us/employment
Applications close at 4pm on 27 August 2020. All required documents must be submitted in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted/hand delivered to the school.
All candidates are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of the recruitment process at DCS.