Website HillSide Christian College
HillSide Christian College, WA
12 months with possible extension – commencing Term 1, 2022
2 X full time positions
HillSide Christian College is an evangelical, Christian school with an approximate enrolment of 380 students from Years 4K-12. Please view the school website for general information: http://www.hillside.wa.edu.au
HillSide Christian College is seeking two full-time Education Assistants. A successful applicant will be a practising evangelical Christian, who is able to demonstrate and work within the College’s Christian framework. The position is FIXED for a 12 month period. Any appointment to the position will be dependent upon the successful applicant/s accepting the College’s Code of Conduct (including Statement of Faith) and the employment contract. The positions will be in the primary school section (K-6).
All applicants wishing to submit an application should be able to demonstrate their personal faith in Jesus Christ as God and Saviour, and be an active member of an evangelical Christian Church. The applicant should be an Education Assistant (EA) of quality with high level skills, with an ability to work within a Christian team setting.
The application must include:
1. Covering letter stating your skills and ability to perform the EA role (maximum two pages);
2. The applicant’s current CV outlining qualifications, church membership, professional referees, contact details, and career history;
3. A written reference from a Pastor/Elder or the contact details of a Pastor/Elder who may be contacted for a verbal reference in regard to the applicant’s Christian faith and practice;
4. All qualifications and compliance documents named in the dot points below. Supply photocopies of the original documents along with the application. Originals will require sighting:
· a current Working with Children Card;
· National Police Check (copy within three months or preparedness to undertake this process);
· Qualifications (minimum Certificate III which must be ACECQA approved).
All applications and enquiries should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 29th October, 2021
Please note: The College reserves the right to fill the position at its discretion and timing, and to withdraw the position/advertisement if filled. The position will only be filled by the College when a suitably qualified applicant is secured. Wages, contract details and other school policies will be available upon request. The College also reserves the right to make any necessary enquiries outside listed referees if required in the selection process.
1. Applicants will be emailed any additional information, including the Statement of Faith and sample employment contract.
2. The College website is a valuable source of background information, which includes history, vision, mission and operations. This can be accessed at: http://www.hillside.wa.edu.au
3. The College is affiliated with Christian Schools Australia. The College is supportive of the model of Christian Schools Australia’s “Six core elements of the Christian School architecture”. These can be viewed on the CSA’s website:
4. HillSide Christian College is a ministry of HillSide Church. The Church website can be viewed at:
5. HillSide’s current remuneration structure for EA’s is available upon application.
To apply for this job please visit www.ais.wa.edu.au.