Website HillSide Christian College
HillSide Christian College, WA
TEACHER: SECONDARY – LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES 0.8FTE (NEGOTIABLE)
Term 1, 2022 with possible extension
HillSide Christian College is an evangelical, Christian school with an approximate enrolment of 385 students from Years 4K-12. Please view the school website for general information: http://www.hillside.wa.edu.au
HillSide Christian College is seeking applications for a 0.8FTE Secondary Teacher. The role is predominately teaching high school Learning Technologies. The successful application should have the ability to deliver WACE courses including Applied Information Technology (AIT) and lower secondary Learning Technologies.
The successful applicant will be a practising evangelical Christian, who is able to demonstrate and work within the College’s Christian framework. The position is contract is FIXED term for Term 1, 2022 with possible extension. Any appointment to the position will be dependent upon the successful applicant signing the College’s Code of Conduct, including Statement of Faith, and employment contract. New graduate teachers are encouraged to apply.
All applicants wishing to submit an application should be able to demonstrate their personal faith in Jesus Christ as God and Saviour and be an active member of an evangelical Christian Church. The applicant should be a teacher of quality with high level skills, with a very good ability to work within a Christian team setting.
The application must include:
1. Cover letter outlining suitability for the role (maximum two pages);
2. The applicant’s current CV outlining qualifications, church membership, professional referees, contact details, and career history;
3. A written reference from a Pastor/Elder or the contact details of a Pastor/Elder who may be contacted for a verbal reference in regard to the applicant’s Christian faith, character and practice;
4. All qualifications and compliance documents named in the dot points below. Supply photocopies of the original documents along with the application. Originals will require sighting:
· a current Working with Children Card;
· a current TRBWA registration;
· evidence of vaccination compliance.
All applications and enquiries should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for this application is Thursday 20th January, 2022.
Please note: The College reserves the right to fill the position at its discretion and timing, and to withdraw the position/advertisement if required. The position will only be filled by the College when a suitably qualified applicant is secured.Wages, contract details and other school policies will be available upon request. The College also reserves the right to make any necessary enquiries outside listed referees if required in the selection process.
Helpful Information in Relation to the Application
1. The College is an Apple-based environment and SEQTA/Synergetic are the main database platforms;
2. The College website is a valuable source of background information, which includes history, vision, mission and operations. This can be accessed at: http://www.hillside.wa.edu.au
3. The College is affiliated with Christian Schools Australia. http://www.csa.edu.au
4. HillSide Christian College is a ministry of HillSide Church. The Church website can be viewed at: http://www.hillside.org.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.