Website Hillcrest Christian College
Hillcrest Christian College, VIC
Exciting opportunity for enthusiastic teachers of the German language. Enjoy teaching in an independent, co-educational school near Berwick.
· Part-time, ongoing position
· Junior Secondary classes initially (Years 7-10)
· Commencing Term 2 – April 2021
Crest Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,000 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College, which opened in 2014, is an International Baccalaureate school which has Early Learning to Year 8 students in 2021.
Hillcrest Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Teacher of German, commencing in Term 2, 2021.
Upon commencement the class allocation is Years 7 to 10 with 16 lessons per fortnight, equating to a time fraction of approximately 0.33. Supplementary casual relief teaching is available. Opportunities for additional hours and teaching other year levels in the future may arise.
The successful candidate will have:
· the desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised
· the ability to teach German language from Years 7 to 10
· the ability to deliver curriculum in a highly engaging way, using best practice pedagogy
· the outlook of a team player
· proven ability to drive academic achievement whilst supporting a diversity of learners
· strong academic qualifications and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
· the ability to integrate digital technologies into the classroom
- Competitive salary
- Free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of Hillcrest.
Hillcrest Christian College is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid VIT registration and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications will be considered as they are received. Apply now if you are interested!
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly Mikhail on 9702 2144.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.