Website Hillcrest Christian College
Hillcrest Christian College, VIC
· Full-time – ongoing role for an energetic Administrator
· Enjoy working with students, parents and staff
· Immediate start available
CREST Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,100 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate school, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 9 classes commenced in 2022.
The Administration Officer is expected to carry out a variety of administrative duties, including reception and general administration support for Hillcrest staff and interacting with parents and students.
This role is suited to a candidate who is available to work five days per week. The standard working day is from 8:25am to 4:30pm. Six weeks of annual leave, taken during school holidays, applies to this role.
The successful candidate is:
· an all-rounder who will enjoy working efficiently on a range of projects and tasks. You will have the ability to multitask in Reception, communicate effectively and create strong professional relationships with the academic, administrative and property services staff;
· equipped with outstanding administrative, customer service and secretarial, skills including support for the Corporate Services team, teachers and students; and
· preferably experienced in a similar role in an educational environment.
Specific details on the role are included in the attached Position Description.
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount on student tuition fees
- Free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of CREST Education.
CREST Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid Working With Children Check and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
CREST Education complies with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Facilities) Order 2022 (No. 6) and therefore the successful candidate must provide evidence of vaccination (two vaccinations and a booster).
Applications are now being accepted online.
Applications close on Friday 13th May 2022 at 10:00am.
Please note we reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date, but will only make offers after the closing date.
Applicants are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly on 9707 7330.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cresteducation.vic.edu.au.