Website Hillcrest Christian College
Crest Education, VIC
Exciting opportunity for full time Daily Organiser with immediate start at an outstanding educational facility near Berwick.
· Full time, ongoing role
· Need to be flexible, with some out of hours calls and work
· Starting July, 2021
Crest Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,000 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Centre. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College, which opened in 2014, has Early Learning and students to Year 8 in 2021. It is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate school.
Rivercrest Christian College invites applications from suitably experienced Daily Organisers to work as part of the Corporate Services team commencing in July 2021. This is a crucial role, arranging Casual Relief Teachers and existing staff to cover absences of teachers (Prep-Year 8) during the school term.
The successful candidate will have:
· outstanding organisational and administrative skills
· willingness to work from 6:30am until approximately 1:30pm at the College and flexibly from home in the evenings as needed
· effective communication to create strong professional relationships with the academic and administrative staff
· the capability to master the timetabling, school management and school learning systems software
- Competitive salary
- Free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Six weeks of annual leave (4 paid and 2 without pay), taken during school holidays.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of Rivercrest.
Rivercrest Christian College is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid WWCC and will be subject to police and background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close Wednesday 16th June 2021 at 10:00am.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly Mikhail on 9707 7330.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.