Website Hillcrest Christian College
Hillcrest Christian College, VIC
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administration Officer to join our Rivercrest team located near Berwick.
· Full-time – ongoing role for an energetic Administrator
· Enjoy working with students, parents and staff
· Immediate start – August 2021
Crest Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,000 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Centre. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College, which opened in 2014, has Early Learning and students to Year 8 in 2021. It is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate school. The Equestrian Centre caters for students from Year 5 and up at Hillcrest and Rivercrest.
The primary role of the Administrator Officer is to carry out secretarial and administrative duties and undertake other projects at Rivercrest Christian College. This position has a working relationship with all staff across Crest Education.
This role is suited to a candidate who is available to work five days per week. Six weeks of annual leave, taken during school holidays, applies to this role.
The successful candidate is:
· an all-rounder who will enjoy working efficiently on a range of projects and tasks. You will have the ability to multitask, communicate effectively and create strong professional relationships with the academic, administrative and property services staff. Candidates with education industry experience will be valued.
· equipped with outstanding secretarial, administrative and customer service skills across a range of tasks including reception, correspondence, general administration, and support for teachers and students.
Specific details on the role are included in the attached Position Description.
Free gym on site
Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of Crest Education.
Crest Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid Working With Children Check and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close on Tuesday 27th July 2021 at 10:00am.
Applications are now being accepted online.
Applicants are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly Mikhail on 9707 7330.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cresteducation.vic.edu.au.