Website Hillcrest Christian College
Crest Education (VIC) has openings for Administration Trainees at an independent school near Berwick.
· Full time roles commencing in 2022 for the duration of the course
· Roles suits current Year 12 students or recent VCE graduates
· Work & gain a tertiary qualification at the same time in a field you enjoy
Crest Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,000 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate school, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 9 level will commence in 2022.
The College has exciting new opportunities commencing in January 2022 for Administration Trainees – two roles – one at Hillcrest and one at Rivercrest.
The successful candidates will have:
· recently finished secondary studies or currently be in Year 12. Due to the funding arrangements, people with tertiary qualifications need not apply for the traineeship.
· a passion for a variety of administration work and enjoy practical learning
· the capacity to undertake training in this field
· considered career pathways in the business/administration or related industries
- Training wage and 10 weeks of holidays per year
- Free gym on site
- Potential career development
A National Training Wage and superannuation are paid and course costs will be covered upon successful completion of the training.
The proposed course is a Certificate III or IV in Business. The employer is open to considering alternative relevant Certificate III or IV courses.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of Crest Education.
Crest Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid Working With Children Check (non-teachers) and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
Crest Education complies with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Directions and therefore the successful candidate must provide evidence of vaccination.
Applications close Monday 22nd November 2021 at 10:00am.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly Mikhail on 9707 7330.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cresteducation.vic.edu.au.