Dale Christian School, WA
HIGH SCHOOL MATHS APPLICATIONS (PT 0.7)
Years 7 – 12 (Incl ATAR)
Spread over 5 days
Commencement: Term 1, 2021
Closing Date: 29 September 2020
Dale Christian School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified and innovative Christian High School Teacher who can demonstrate commitment to a Christian and Biblical worldview.
Our Vision at Dale is to offer affordable, quality Christ centred education as we strive to equip our students with skills and strong values that encourage them to pursue excellence in all areas. Every student at Dale Christian School will clearly hear the claims of Christ on their life through management, curriculum and teaching practices and see the love of God at work in the school community.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Be prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the School and its Core Values.
- Possess a commitment to teach from a Christian worldview.
- Demonstrate understanding of school curriculum and assessment requirements, and current best practise in pedagogy.
- Display awareness of the need for the provision of pastoral care in the school environment and inclusive education.
- Demonstrate excellence in Maths teaching and learning in a secondary context.
- Be well-qualified with demonstrated experience, and excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills.
- Be willing to be a productive member of our team and work collegially with the other members of the team.
- Adhere to the “Staff Code of Conduct”, “Child Protection Policy” and the schools “Statement of Faith”.
Please submit the following via email – email@example.com, referencing the position title:
- Covering Letter
- Curriculum Vitae, including referee contact details (three professional, including current line manager [they will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted], one personal and one from your pastor/minister.
- Evidence of current TRBWA, WWCC, Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency, and academic qualifications and transcripts (certified copies).
Upon receipt of the above-listed documentation, an Application Form, Job Description and the Staff Code of Conduct will be sent via email to applicants for completion and must be returned by the closing date shown above.
All applications and enquiries should be addressed to:
Dale Christian School
P O Box 273 Armadale WA 6992
All candidates are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of the recruitment process at DCS.