Website Heights College
Co-educational K-12 Christian School
Heights College (QLD), a Ministry of the Cathedral of Praise Church, is a vibrant, co-educational K-12 Christian school of 950 students serving the families of Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast in Central Queensland.
The Board of Heights College is seeking a committed Christian educational leader who has the ability to drive vision, execute the long-term strategic development of the school and deliver strong academic, co-curricular, pastoral and spiritual outcomes.
Commencing in Term 1, 2022 the successful candidate will be a motivated, relational leader, with a dynamic presence and ability to authentically connect with all members of the Heights College community and external stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the College Board, the Headmaster will be required to:
- Deliver the College strategic vision which enhances the quality of education and anticipates the future needs of learners and teachers.
- Lead, promote and demonstrate the beliefs, principles and values of an intelligent and robust Christian Education.
- Provide an executive level of leadership in all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing, people management and finance.
- Lead a high performing executive team, with transparency, integrity and high levels of self-awareness.
- Empower staff, students and parents to actively engage with the College community through effective relationships.
- Sustain a dynamic, productive and unified College Culture.
The candidate should possess relevant post-graduate academic qualifications (preferably at Masters level or higher)
Interested candidates can request an application pack by emailing
Applications close on 30 September 2021 at 5.00pm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.