Heathdale Christian College (VIC) is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 39 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and a combined enrolment base of approximately 2000 students from Kindergarten through to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 8 (Melton), we continue to grow.
We seek to employ staff who identify with the College Christian foundations, ethos and are able to demonstrate that their Christian faith is a priority in their life.
Heathdale Christian College is currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Officer who will be responsible for building awareness of the College’s unique style of Christian education and generating and converting enrolment leads.
Our successful candidate will work with the Community Engagement & Development Manager to develop marketing plans in line with relevant research and the College’s brand strategy.
- Ability to coordinate and deliver marketing initiatives and advertising campaigns that aligns with key enrolment dates.
- Able to design and develop effective promotional material in line with marketing and advertising plans that tells the Heathdale story and drives awareness and conversions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage CRM systems that effectively communicates with leads, whilst delivering an engaging customer journey experience.
- Confident to conduct campus tours and develop opportunities for prospective parents to engage with the College.
- You can build data pathways that enables continual analysis of advertising ROI and its ability to meet marketing needs.
- Are able to engage in Search Engine Optimisation for the College’s website.
What we offer:
- Permanent Full Time
- A caring and positive work environment
- Professional Development is encouraged
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Marketing / Public Relations / Communications)
- Demonstrated experience generating and converting verified leads.
- Experience in advertising and marketing strategy, procurement, and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillset
- Valid WWCC ‘E’ & Police Check
Position Close: 4:00pm Monday 14th June 2021
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and
- General Staff Application Pack
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.