Heathdale Christian College (VIC) is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 39 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and a combined enrolment base of approximately 2000 students from Kindergarten through to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 8 (Melton), we continue to grow. We seek to employ staff who identify with the College Christian foundations, ethos and are able to demonstrate that their Christian faith is a priority in their life. The College has a zero tolerance of child abuse. We have established a series of Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students. This is aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment. Heathdale Christian College is currently recruiting for a Property Manager who will be responsible for managing the Grounds and Maintenance teams at all Heathdale Christian College Campuses. Our successful candidate will be a key influencer who will set and maintain the culture and tone, in line with the Christian ethos and overall vision and direction of the College. They will be proactive in their commitment to the College’s ‘Theological Foundations Statement’. Have the ability to demonstrate excellent stewardship and keep on the forefront of industrial trends, practices and policies. They will posses the ability to:
- Inspires others to develop through servant-hearted leadership.
- Be a strategic thinker who knows their strengths, seeks varied perspectives, and thinks outside the box.
- Solution oriented with a positive outlook in all things.
- Intuitive when engaging with others and responds in a supportive and proactive manner.
- Pursues wisdom and discernment and acts appropriately.
- Have an excellent personal reputation displaying honesty, respect, and integrity.
The Property Manager will demonstrate and provide:
- Significant experience and/or tertiary qualifications in Property or Facilities Management or related field
- Working knowledge of general building and maintenance services
- Understanding of the workplace Health and Safety environmental legislative requirements
- Experienced in leading a diverse team
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Strong communication skillset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- WWCC ’E’ and Police Check
For more details and to obtain a copy of the Position Description, please visit the College Employment page at https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Position Close: 4:00pm Friday 24th April 2021 To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and
- General Staff Application Pack
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.