Heathdale Christian College, VIC We have a position based at our Melton campus for Secondary Maths and Science Teacher. Position Summary: This position requires the Secondary Maths and Science Teacher to have the ability to effectively teach, engage and educate a generation of young people through Christ-centered Education. Allowing the opportunity to grow with the vision of the College and provide a deep and rich learning for our students. Benefits of working with us:
- Our staff are encouraged to continue to develop and grow in their own abilities as educators at the College
- Work in a Christian and caring work environment
- Strong support in your career
To be successful in a position, we are seeking a Secondary Maths and Science Teacher who has:
- Minimum degree in Education with valid VIT registration.
- Experience in teaching Maths and Science.
- Several years’ secondary teaching experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering and engaging with a people in a range of school contexts.
Positions Close: 4pm, Monday 25th October 2021
How to Apply If you have the relevant skills, abilities and qualifications, please apply via our Heathdale Recruitment portal using the following URL https://www.heathdale.vic.edu…. to submit your application where the full position description can also be viewed for each vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.