Heathdale Christian College (VIC) is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 39 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and a combined enrolment base of approximately 1800 students from Kindergarten through to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 8 (Melton), we continue to grow.
We seek to employ staff who identify with the Christian foundations, ethos and are able to demonstrate that their Christian faith is a priority in their life.
We have a unique opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic receptionist to join our Melton campus.
This position requires someone who is strong in reception, administration and customer service, with maintaining regular conversations for parents, students, and staff.
Are you someone who:
· Can demonstrate a level of communication, professional and interpersonal skills when relating to staff, families and the wider community.
· Demonstrates initiative and flexibility as you approach work, with the ability to manage time well.
· A team player – willing to help or provide avenues of support to other team members and colleagues if or when required.
About the role:
· Temporary Full Time (Term 2 & Term 3 – Maternity Backfill)
· Melton campus
· Professional development is encouraged and supported
· Work as part of a team dedicated to developing our community
· Opportunity to develop new ideas
· Relevant certificate IV preferably in Business or Administration
· At least two years’ experience in a receptionist or customer service role
· Strong written and verbal communication skillset
· Ability to work as a team and autonomously
· Valid WWCC ‘E’ & Police Check
The College has zero tolerance for child abuse. We have established a series of Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students. This is aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment.
Position close: 4pm Monday 12th April 2021
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
· Cover letter
· Resume and
· General Staff application pack, https://storage.googleapis.com/light-creative-heathdale-christian-college/Application-Pack-General-Staff.pdf?mtime=20200108161434
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See what our Staff say about working at Heathdale Christian College… View Video
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.