Reporting to the Headmaster, the successful applicant will have:
- Suitable qualifications;
- Strong working knowledge of Accounting and Financial Management (CA/CPA preferred);
- Senior executive leadership, organisational and staff management skills;
- Customer service focus and strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Appropriate experience in industry or schools;
- Compliance, marketing and HR experience an advantage;
All staff are required to be Christians active in their local church.
Salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
A Working With Children Check is a requirement for the position
Information packs are available from:
Partner, Resolve Consulting Group
Applications close: 10 August 2018