Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with a current enrolment of over 700 students located on the Central Coast of NSW.
We are a growing school which continues to expand within our faculties. We are seeking the following Secondary Leadership position within our HSIE Faculty to commence Term 1, 2019.
- HSIE Learning Leader (Head of Faculty)
- Position Of Responsibility Level 2
- Full Time (1.0 FTE)
Suitably qualified Secondary Teachers are invited to join our innovative, competent, dynamic and enthusiastic HSIE Team. The successful candidate must affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith as accessible on the school website as well as active involvement within their local church.
Applicants for this position should have the skills required to cast a vision, inspire, lead and operate in a highly functioning HSIE Team.
In their applications, all candidates should:
- Display a sound knowledge and understanding of the New Australian National HSIE Curriculum.
- Display a high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation within the classroom.
- Provide evidence of exemplary teaching skills together with a sound HSIE curriculum knowledge.
- Have the skills required to cast a vision, inspire, lead and operate in a highly functioning HSIE Team.
- Be an effective reflective practitioner who displays strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be committed to pedagogical advancement in their classroom.
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Have the ability to deliver the HSIE Curriculum from Stage 4 through to Stage 6.
To apply for this position please download and complete the Teacher Application Form available from our website: www.wyongccs.nsw.edu.au under the Information/Employment tab.
The completed Application Form together with all supporting documentation should be submitted to the School by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 550 WYONG NSW 2259
For further information please contact the Principal’s PA: Janine Hellyer
Applications for this position will close Friday 17 August 2018.
Early applications are encouraged.